Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index Oman Adventure Sports
A community for adventure sports in Oman

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index

Climbing partner for 11th Nov

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index -> Who wants to go climbing...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gazleah
Super active activist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Climbing partner for 11th Nov Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I have decided that every week i will post my days off in the hope i can find a climbing partner!

As they are constantly changing i have to do this to have any chance of synchronized days off.

so i have the monday the 1st of november and thursday the 11th of november off. anyone want to come climbing. marcus i'm up for dws monday. you got a place to meet? boat sorted etc? i have no idea about how we do this as i'm new to the country.

CAN'T WAIT TO GET ON SOME ROCK!
Larry
Super active activist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gaz we are talking about heading up to gorgette on the 11th and camping over and climbing on the friday as well, if our skin can handle it! It's a bit sharp there but the best sport climbing in oman for sure. Lots for you up there as there are a few 7's and 8's there. Also "found" some new spots that might be worth bolting as well. At the very least some good bouldering.
gazleah
Super active activist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Larry,

where can i meet you guys to head out?? i want to get there really early as i only have saturday off and want to do like a 6am - 6pm rock crazed day.

Looking forward to it!
Larry
Super active activist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, you are talking about next Thursday the 11th right? Not this coming thursday? or saturday?

Anyway Gorgette is in wadi bini alf. Justin can give you dirrections but you will need a 4x4 or a renal:)

L
gazleah
Super active activist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea was talking about the 11th Smile

i can get a 4x4 sorted and know my way to wadi beni auf. (is actually the only place i do know!)

Cheers

Gaz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index -> Who wants to go climbing... All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: