Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index Oman Adventure Sports
A community for adventure sports in Oman

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index

Kayaking - Weekend of 20/21 April

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index -> Kayaking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alissar
Sand Kicker!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Kayaking - Weekend of 20/21 April Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I shall be coming down to Muscat this weekend. Plan to be in BK and Fahal Is. If you're around the area, please wave a "hi"

Take care!
Alissar

TonyR
Super active activist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Hiya... Reply with quote

hi there...

sorry didn't see you note til today - even though we managed to bump into you on the water on Friday...

How did you find the Via Ferrata?

A great days paddling down there... we'll have to remember to take the snorkelling gear next time....

hope you had a good weekend,

Tony.

alissar
Sand Kicker!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how we keep bumping into one another. Paddling BK was great this Friday. Considerably more pleasant than the last time when we launched from the Fishing village only to later find out that the tide had gone out Confused Resulted in a 1km drag up mud!

The Via Ferrata was my first one, was really good. Can't wait to get to Snake Gorge / Canyon.

Snorkelling BK is really good - I did it last time but gave it a miss on this visit (truth - I couldn't find my mask in the car Embarassed )

Did the trip out to Fahal Is. on the Saturday - that island really has some beautiful rock formations.

Anyways, till my next visit - take care and keep paddling!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index -> Kayaking All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: