Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index Oman Adventure Sports
A community for adventure sports in Oman

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index

spots in oman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index -> Kite Surfing - General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
egor
Active Activist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: spots in oman Reply with quote

hi guys me posting again have heard on the net about all these top places in oman like asselah and some lagoon and masirah how far are these places from oman as i have not managed to get hold of a descent map out here also does anyone have any recommendations for a good map as the ones i have seen seem a bit vague and can you get sat nav data for out here anyway cheers guys
Larry
Super active activist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maps, for some reason, are hard to get a hold of. Look on google earth or maps.

Asylah (spelt in many different ways) is about 3 hours from Muscat (the capital of Oman) Masirah is about 5+ ( take a fairy to it).

There are lagoons and well some of them are secrets others are well know, like rasal hadd.

Summer is when it howles.

Bring a small kite;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index -> Kite Surfing - General Chat All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: