Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index Oman Adventure Sports
A community for adventure sports in Oman

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index

for Sale.... roof rack....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index -> Classifieds - Things for Sale...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyR
Super active activist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: for Sale.... roof rack.... Reply with quote

For sale..

The roof rack from my car - I've sold the car and the one I have is not quite right for my replacement car...

So available is....

Frontrunner Windcheetah 2.2m long 1345mm wide... IT comes with a set of Frontrunner feet for a Toyota Landcruiser 100 series , and a set of locally made heavy duty ones for gutter roof cars -i.e. the '98 pajero I had...

http://www.frontrunner.co.za/fr_products/products/windcheetah_guttered.html

The condition of the rack is very good - it's One Year old... It's a solid one piece aluminium rack - so no working loose, joints for rust to get in etc... There are a number of small holes drilled in the rack - they only affect it's cosmetics.... not it's strength... These were for mounting the roof tent on and for the side awning... I would conside selling the awning with it but that would have to be negotiated, it's designed and made by me out of canvas - 100% shade.....

There are 6 Land Cruiser feet - these are designed to fit into the 12 (6 sets of 2) bolt holes in the gutterless rail that runs along the roof above the door tops... There are 8 gutter style feet, these are 4mm steel and double bolt the gutter rail..

depending on your vehicle you can omunt the rack up-side down to have a flat base or correct way up to have a 50mm rim around the edge. Both sides have bolt rails running along all the cross emembers of the rack so you can easily bolt on modular accessories - i.e. jeryy can holders, gas bottle holders, tie down eyes etc.

So - what am I after for this fabulour bit of kit... bearing in mind that to buy a new one and ship it over will cost you.... 4900 south african rand plus shipping!!!!!

Selling for 200 Rials....

Drop me a PM, email or give me a ring on 92598502 if interested, take it easy!

Tony.

RoofRack.JPG
 Description:
Note - this is mounted upside down - if mounted the correct way up there is 55mm more roof clearance...
 Filesize:  234.01 KB
 Viewed:  6045 Time(s)

RoofRack.JPG

FrontRunner1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.55 KB
 Viewed:  6045 Time(s)

FrontRunner1.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index -> Classifieds - Things for Sale... All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: