Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index Oman Adventure Sports
A community for adventure sports in Oman

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index

POI file for Garmin GPS units

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index -> General Country Info + Camping and Places to Stay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildgoose
Rock Magnet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: POI file for Garmin GPS units Reply with quote

Hello,

I am a freelance map developer. Usually I design maps for Vietnam area but as the Middle East is also one of my interests I began collecting POIs and put them in a ready-to-use database file for Garmin GPS units. The purpuse was to create this file for myself when I will do my first Oman-trip in future.

I also wanna share this file with you. Currently there are only 76 POIs (corrected in their position) parted to 8 categories with custom icons. If you have suggestions feel free to contact me.

If you are a Garmin owner and interested in this file, please send an email to oman(at)gps-vietnam.net , you will receive an auto-response with the download link.

Description data in this first version is in english and german, but will be corrected to english only with next step.

Regards and greets from cold Austria,
Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index -> General Country Info + Camping and Places to Stay All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: