Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index Oman Adventure Sports
A community for adventure sports in Oman

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index

Oman Climbing Club

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index -> Who wants to go climbing...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you like a climbing club in Oman?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Couldn't care less
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

gazleah
Super active activist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Oman Climbing Club Reply with quote

Hey Guy's,

I know i'm becoming a serial poster, i am trying not too but i just have a few idea's i want to throw out there to see if anyone is interested.

I noticed there is no rock climbing club for Oman and was wondering if anyone had thought of setting one up. It would not only be great to get out climbing with new people and act as a social event but would also add some structure to climbing for those that want to get out climbing more but don't always have a partner available.
Here works great right now but i think it could possible be worked alongside in co-existence.

Just a thought for anyone with the motivation to do this kinda thing. thought about it myself but couldn't give it the time it deserved to set it up.

I'll add a poll to see what people think, give some food for thought.

Cheers

Gaz
Larry
Super active activist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well enthusiasm is good!

To be honest though not much need for a club as there are only 10 of us on a good day! This forum has made a huge difference, as now new climbers to Oman can hook up with us pretty easily. Who know what will happen in the future.

OK talk to you this weekend.

Larry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index -> Who wants to go climbing... All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: