Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index Oman Adventure Sports
A community for adventure sports in Oman

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index

URGENT...Climbing Buddys Needed - upto May 16th...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index -> Who wants to go climbing...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyR
Super active activist

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: URGENT...Climbing Buddys Needed - upto May 16th... Reply with quote

Posted on behalf of Paul Auerbach - a visiting climber whos in town for a couple of weeks... his email is at the bottom of the note.....

Hi there,

I'm in from montreal, canada and am looking to do so early morning or late afternoon sport climbing.. do you know anybody available? I'm gonna try to do so DWS on wednesday and wouldn't mind going with another climber so any suggestions/contacts would really help.. I am here till the 13th of May.

Regards,
Paul

auerbachpaul@gmail.com

NB:

As soon as I get a contact number from him I'll post it on here... hope people can find time to squeeze in a climb or a DWS... Hope to get out my self... with whatever gear I can muster up.. i.e. that is not in my shipping... Tony.

Stephen
Active Activist

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Tony!! Reply with quote

Hey man keep me in mind once you get this guys number. We need to meet up too though. I still have your Hard Grit and WTC DVDs. Plus it would be god to see you. I'm on my way out on the 22nd May!
Take care!
Stephen
Active Activist

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Tony!! Reply with quote

Hey man keep me in mind once you get this guys number. We need to meet up too though. I still have your Hard Grit and WTC DVDs. Plus it would be god to see you. I'm on my way out on the 22nd May!
Take care!
TonyR
Super active activist

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Contact details... Reply with quote

On behalf of Paul....

my number here is 95 78 03 21 and 24 69 41 34... I am going DWS on May 6th (Wed) (alone with Fahed) at mid-high tide ifu want to join.

Please get in touch if you can get climbing with him...

Tony.

Duffers
Active Activist

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: V.Hot Reply with quote

Paul/Tony/Anyone,

Myself and Iain (Iainoman) have been wondering where to go - its hot as hell and as we aren't brill, not too good on the harder stuff (don't know what level you're climbing at Paul). We are willing to climb anywahere (within reason) and have a bash at most anything, let me know if you want to go climbing and know of any spots still good for climbing or if anyone is trying to get some DWS in.
Friday would be better for me.

Gaz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oman Adventure Sports Forum Index -> Who wants to go climbing... All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: